Do I need to pay for parking?
At Oasis Park, parking is free.
How can I get there by car?
Address: Grammatikou and Plapouta, Ano Karellas, 19400 Koropi Attikis
Α) from Attiki Odos or Lavriou Avenue
- From ATTIKI ODOS exit 18 SPATA-PAIANIA and take a right turn towards Paiania
- At the traffic lights of Lavriou road, turn left towards Koropi
- After 2 km, turn right onto Karella avenue, following the OASIS sign
- Go past the stone church of Agios Fanoyrios, past a small square, and reach the Panathinaikos stadium
- Follow the stadium’s walls by turning left, then right onto Pellinis street and turn left onto Grammatikou street
- On the top of the hill, at the estate with the cypress trees, turn right onto Plapouta street and you have reached OASIS Park
Β) from Varhs-Koropiou
- Crossing Koropi, chose the ring road and reach the main avenue of
- Vasileos Konstantinou and follow it in the direction of Paiania
- Pass the health center of Koropi and head straight
- In 1 km turn left on Limnou street, just before the PET CITY facilities
- Head straight until the end of Limnou street
- Turn right onto Grammatikou street and follow the signs for OASIS Park
Are pets allowed?
At Oasis Park, pets are not allowed due to the strict compliance to the safety rules for children and visitors.
Is the park accessible to people with disabilities?
The indoor and outdoor spaces of Oasis Park are appropriately designed to meet the requirements and safety specifications for people with disabilities.